At Coia Comprehensive Primary Care, our practices and services are organized to acknowledge, understand, and treat the needs of patients with varying health concerns. Our services include but are not limited to Pre Surgical Exams, physicals, routine health maintenance exams, health maintenance screenings, vaccinations, lab testing, same day sick visits, Department of Transportation physicals, to the treatment of mild symptoms and minor injuries.
These are just some of the comprehensive services you can expect from us at CCPC.
- COVID-19 Rapid and PCR Testing
- Same Day Sick Appointments
- Diagnosis and treatment of major and minor illnesses
- Annual check-ups and physical exams
- Management of chronic illness
- Minor surgery and minor emergencies
- Preventive screenings
- Coordination of specialty care
- Treatment of common general conditions such as Asthma, COPD, Cholesterol, Hypertension, Pneumonias, Bronchitis and more.
- As well as the knowledge to treat common diseases such as diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome, anemia and Lyme disease, among others.